3D Measurement Technician / Coordinate Measurement Technician (m/f/d) full time
3D metrologist / coordinate metrologist (m/f/d) full-time
For the next possible date we are looking for support for our mobile measurement team
This is us
Since its foundation in 1995, Fischer 3D-Messtechnik GmbH & Co.KG has specialized in stationary and mobile 3D geometry measurements with tactile and/or optical scanning and is one of the leading service providers in this segment. With our highly qualified employees, we serve numerous customers of various sizes in the automotive and aeronautics sectors, in mechanical and plant engineering, and in the white goods industry.
This will be your area of responsibility
- Field work at our customers, mainly in the surrounding area and in the federal territory
- Work with various mobile measurement devices, including laser trackers and multi-joint measurement arms with adaptable laser scanner.
- Evaluation of measurement results, preparation of statistics and measurement reports
- Coordination and communication with the customer on site
What you bring with you
- very good 3-dimensional perception
- Knowledge of measurement software (PolyWorks preferred) and/or CAD programs
- Distinctive customer orientation, friendly appearance and confident behavior
- high willingness to travel, mainly within Germany and the surrounding area
- Class B driving license
- Experience in mobile or stationary coordinate measuring technology an advantage
- independent, organized way of working and accurate work
- High level of teamwork and communication skills
- Interest in new challenging tasks in industrial measurement
- good knowledge of German (C1) & English
What we offer
- attractive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- exciting and varied small and large projects
- familiar, collegial team
- independent work
- flat hierarchies
- Continuous training
- Business cell phone and laptop
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by email to Mr. Lars Fischer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward for your application!